LABOR PREP BIRTH COACHINGChildbirth Education
Are you unsure about where you want to birth? Would love create a birth plan but don’t know where to begin? Scared of the birthing process or becoming a parent?
Elizabeth Bachner, the owner of GraceFull Birthing, has over 20 years of hands-on experience supporting parents through the journey of childbirth.
…She combines her medical board licenses with her training from Ray Castellino’s Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Anna Chitty’s Trauma-Informed Somatic Training to support you in answering all your questions. A walking encyclopedia of knowledge, here’s just a few reasons why clients from around the globe consult with Elizabeth:
- You have taken a childbirth education class but have not been taught about the physiology of the body and how the body is made to birth a baby
- You want to know what a doula does and find out what support looks like to you so you can properly interview a doula
- You are scared about childbirth and want to talk to someone who can listen and support you in trusting the process of birth
- You have had a traumatic birth experience and are looking for a loving reframe
- You have questions for a Midwife who has a medical board license
- You have heard horror stories from friends about childbirth, and you want to get some clarity for yourself
- You need some coaching in how to speak with your family as the parent of your child
- You have questions about homebirth and don’t understand the difference between low-risk childbirth and high-risk childbirth
- You live outside of the U.S. and want to get a bit of the GraceFull touch into your birthing experience